PREMIER FINE ART & CRAFT FESTIVALS
PREMIER FINE ART & CRAFT FESTIVALS
“Christmas Made in the South”
October 29, 30 & 31, 2021
Columbus Convention & Trade Center - Columbus, Georgia
We would like to welcome everyone to the 30th annual "Christmas Made in the South" at the Columbus Convention & Trade Center.
The following are miscellaneous items pertaining to this event:
1. The Columbus Convention and Trade Center is located at 801 Front Avenue on the banks of the Chattahoochee River in the historic district. In case of emergency, the number at the Columbus Convention & Trade Center is 706-327-4522. For specific directions and additional information about the Trade Center, please visit our website at www.MadeInTheSouthShows.com.
2. Setup will be Thursday, October 28th from 10 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Do not set up in the booth assigned before you have registered. Show hours are Friday 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Exhibitors will be allowed entrance two hours before the show opens on Friday and an hour and a half before opening Saturday and Sunday. Breakdown must not begin before 5:00 p.m. Sunday.
3. IMPORTANT: Exhibitors must limit their wattage to either 0-500, 501-1000 or 1001-1500 watts. Anyone requiring more than this amount will have to make special arrangements and will incur an additional charge. Please notify us if this pertains to you. All electrical needs must be ordered in advance to receive the discounted rates.
4. For out of town exhibitors we have contracted rates at the LaQuinta Inn & Suites located at 1711 Rollins Way, approximately 10 minutes from the Columbus Convention & Trade Center. Their rate is $82.00 per night for single or double occupancy which includes a complimentary deluxe breakfast. For reservations call 706.225.1000 and indicate you are with Christmas Made in the South. Reservations must be confirmed by check or credit card by October 1st, 2021 to obtain these rates.
5. There is limited RV parking across from the Trade Center and is available on a first come basis. We also have an arrangement with the Lake Pines Campground located at 6404 Garrett Rd., Midland, Ga. about a 20 minute drive to the Trade Center. They have offered an advance rate of $44.10 per night if reservations are made before October 1, 2021. Also be sure to let them know you are with Christmas Made in the South to obtain this rate. Their price after that date is $49.00 per night on a first come basis. For reservations call 706.561.9675. During show hours, smaller vehicles should park at the River Center Parking Deck located at 919 Broadway approximately 1/2 block north of the entrance to the Trade Center.
6. IMPORTANT: Bring enough of your work for the entire show. If you sell out, you will need to stay for the remainder of the show.
7. For your information, the sales tax in Columbus is 8%.
8. Each exhibitor is allotted 3 exhibitor badges which should be picked up at the registration desk on setup. This is your pass for entrance into the show. Additional badges are available for $4.00 each or complimentary tickets for $4.00. Be sure to WRITE YOUR NAME on your badge.
9. Hostesses will be available to relieve those who are alone and need to take a break, however, breaks must be limited to 10 minutes. Please sign up at the registration desk on setup day if you will need this service.
10. IMPORTANT: No kits, imports, craft supplies or commercially produced items are allowed. Only items handcrafted by you and listed on your application are acceptable. Misrepresentation of these rules can result in the closing of an exhibitor’s booth without recourse or refund and will not be considered for participation in any future Carolina Shows, Inc. events.
11. IMPORTANT: Please stay within your space. This includes chairs, tables, props, etc. Items in the aisles will be removed or put back into your space. As a reminder, spaces for this event are 8' x 10' or 6' x 14'. Eight foot sides are encouraged. Tables must be covered to the floor and your display must look attractive from all sides. Exhibitors are encouraged to decorate their booth in some fashion in keeping with the Christmas theme! (i.e. lights, ribbons, trees, etc.).
12. NOTE: Show balances are due 60 days prior to the show. If you have an outstanding balance we have enclosed an invoice. If we have not received your final payment within 10 days of receipt of this letter we will assume you are not participating in the event and your space may be given to someone on our waiting list.
We would like to wish everyone the best of luck, good selling and for those coming in from out of town HAVE A SAFE TRIP!
Copyright © 2020 Carolina Shows, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.