PREMIER FINE ART & CRAFT FESTIVALS
PREMIER FINE ART & CRAFT FESTIVALS
“Christmas Made in the South”
November 26, 27, 28, 2021 (THANKSGIVING WEEKEND)
Prime Osborn Convention Center - Jacksonville, Florida
We would like to welcome everyone to the 32nd annual "Christmas Made in the South" in Jacksonville, Florida.
1. The Prime Osborn Convention Center is located at 1000 Water Street, Jacksonville, Florida. The emergency number at the Convention Center is 904.630.4046. For additional directions or information please visit our website at www.MadeInTheSouthShows.com.
2. Setup will be on Thursday, November 25thfrom 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Show hours are Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Exhibitors will be allowed entrance two hours before the show opens on Friday and an hour and a half before opening on Saturday and Sunday. Breakdown must not begin prior to 5:00pm on Sunday. All exhibitors must be out of the building by 12:00 midnight Sunday. There will be no Monday move out. Upon arriving, please park in the parking lot on the right side of the Convention Center. The registration desk will be located in the back of the building where you will be given additional information.
3. For those needing lodging we have discounted rates at the Hampton Inn and the Jacksonville River City Downtown Hotel.
The Hampton Inn has offered a discounted rate of $91.00 per night for single or double occupancy which includes a full hot breakfast buffet and free parking. This facility is located at 4681 Lenoir Avenue South, Jacksonville FL, about 10 minutes from the Convention Center and convenient to several restaurants. For reservations call 904.281.2600.
The Jacksonville River City Downtown Hotel, soon to be Marriott Jacksonville Downtown, is located at 245 Water St. on the river in uptown Jacksonville approximately 4 blocks from the Convention Center. This facility has offered a rate of $89.00 per night for single or double occupancy. There is a fee for daily parking in the parking deck adjacent to the hotel. For reservations call 904.791.4978 or 904.791.4829.
All reservations must be confirmed by check or credit card by November 1, 2021. Be sure to indicate you are with Carolina Shows / Christmas Made in the South to obtain these rates.
4. ALL EXHIBITORS must go to the website PRIMEFOSBORN.COM. Look for the EVENT SERVICES button link on the right side of the page. Under Event Services you will find the forms to download for PARKING (3 Day – Friday Saturday and Sunday only) ELECTRICITY, and WIRELESS INTERNET. ALL FORMS MUST BE SUBMITTED TO THE CONVENTION CENTER with PAYMENT by CREDIT CARD or CHECK (PAYABLE TO SMG) PRIOR TO THE EVENT START.
5. RV campers must be parked in the side lot behind the train at the Convention Center at prevailing rates. Drop offs / exhibitors must park as close to the front side of the train as possible during the show to make room for customer parking. Electrical hookups for RV's are not available at this facility.
6. IMPORTANT: Bring enough work for the entire show. If you sell out you will need to stay for the remainder of the show.
7. IMPORTANT: No kits, imports, or craft supplies are allowed. Only items handcrafted by you and listed on your application are acceptable. Misrepresentation of these rules can result in the closing of an exhibitor’s booth without recourse or refund and will not be considered for participation in future Carolina Shows, Inc. events.
8. Please stay within your space. This includes all chairs, tables, props, etc. Any items in the aisles will be removed or put back into your space. Tables must be covered to the floor and kept neat at all times. Your display must look attractive from all sides. Exhibitors are encouraged to decorate their booth in some fashion in keeping with the holiday season (i.e. lights, ribbons, trees, etc.). For those who need additional booth accessories such as high draping, additional piping, carpet etc. please contact our decorator, PRI Productions. Their phone number is 904.398.8179.
9. Each exhibitor is allotted 3 exhibitor badges for entrance into the show and may be picked up at time of registration. Additional badges will be available for $4.00 each or $4.00 for complimentary tickets. Be sure to WRITE YOUR NAME on your badge.
10. Hostesses will be available to relieve those who are alone and need to take a break, however, breaks must be limited to 10 minutes. Please sign up at the registration desk on setup day if you will need this service.
11. The sales tax in Jacksonville, Florida is 7.5%. State tax forms will be given to you at registration.
12. NOTE: Show balances are due 60 days prior to the show. If you have an outstanding balance, we have enclosed an invoice. If we have not received your final payment within 10 days of receipt of this letter, we will assume you are not participating in this event and your space may be given to someone on our waiting list.
We would like to wish everyone the best of luck, good selling, and for those coming in from out of town, HAVE A SAFE TRIP!
Copyright © 2020 Carolina Shows, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
Regarding COVID-19 we will be following all state and local mandates in your area. We recommend vaccinations and masks if you are unvaccinated. Our staff will follow all standard COVID-19 protocols. For anyone concerned about the crowds, we suggest they come later in the afternoon, much slower traffic. Our show in Cabarrus County, Concord, NC will require masks, as that is mandated by Cabarrus County. All other markets masks are optional.