PREMIER FINE ART & CRAFT FESTIVALS
PREMIER FINE ART & CRAFT FESTIVALS
“Christmas Made in the South”
November 5, 6 & 7, 2021
Macon CentrePlex - Macon, Georgia
We would like to welcome everyone to the 28th annual "Christmas Made in the South" in Macon, Georgia.
The following are miscellaneous items pertaining to this event:
1. The Macon CentrePlex is located at 200 Coliseum Drive, Macon GA, 31217, just off I-16 and is easily accessible from all areas. In case of an emergency, the number at the Macon CentrePlex is (478)803-1593. For additional information, please visit our website at www.MadeInTheSouthShows.com.
2. Setup will be Thursday, November 4th from 10:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. Do not set up in the booth assigned before you have registered. Show hours will be Friday 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Exhibitors will be allowed entrance two hours before the show opens on Friday and an hour and a half on Saturday and Sunday. Breakdown MUST NOT BEGIN before 5:00 p.m. on Sunday.
3. Exhibitors must limit their wattage to either 0-500, 501-1000 or 1001-1500 watts. Anyone requiring more than this amount will have to make special arrangements and will incur an additional charge. Please notify us if this pertains to you. All electrical needs must be ordered in advance to receive the discounted rates.
4. For out of town exhibitors we have discounted rates at the following facility:
The Macon Marriott City Center located at 240 Coliseum Drive, Macon, GA 31217. This four-star facility is connected to the CentrePlex for easy access. The Marriott will be offering a discounted rate of $89.00 per night and VIP passes upon check-in, (2) passes per room. For reservations call (478)621-5300. Be sure to indicate you are affiliated with Carolina Shows, Inc. or "Christmas Made in the South" when making reservations. All reservations must be confirmed by check or credit card by October 1, 2021 to obtain these rates.
5. We have purchased the parking lot at the CentrePlex which will provide free parking for both exhibitors and the public. To make room for customer parking it will be necessary for all RV’s and drop offs to park on the right side of the CentrePlex closest to the interstate. All vehicles must be parked as close together as possible to accommodate everyone. Exhibitors will be able to unload in the loading bays on the Convention Center side facing the Marriott. Upon arrival, if you have questions regarding RV or trailer parking please check with the administrative office.
6. IMPORTANT: Bring enough work for the entire show. If you sell out, you will need to stay for the remainder of the show.
7. For your information the sales tax for this event is 7%.
8. Each exhibitor is allotted 3 exhibitor badges which should be picked up at the registration desk on setup. This is your pass for entrance into the show. Additional badges are available for $4.00 each or complimentary tickets for $4.00. Be sure to WRITE YOUR NAME on your badge.
9. Hostesses will be available to relieve those who are alone and need to take a break, however, breaks must be limited to 10 minutes. Please sign up at the registration desk on setup day if you will need this service.
10. Discount on Lunch Buffet: You will receive the discounted rate of $14 for the Made in the South Christmas Buffet if you wear your exhibitor badge.
11. IMPORTANT: No kits, imports, craft supplies or commercially produced items are allowed. Only items handcrafted by you and listed on your application are acceptable. Misrepresentation of these rules can result in the closing of an exhibitor’s booth without recourse or refund and will not be considered for participation in any future Carolina Shows, Inc. events.
12. IMPORTANT: Please stay within your space. This includes chairs, tables, props, etc. Items in the aisles will be removed or put back into your space. Eight foot sides are encouraged. Tables must be covered to the floor and your display must look attractive from all sides. Exhibitors are encouraged to decorate their booth in some fashion in keeping with the Christmas theme! (i.e. lights, ribbons, trees, etc.).
13. NOTE: Show balances are due 60 days prior to the show. If you have an outstanding balance, we have enclosed an invoice. If we have not received your final payment within 10 days of receipt of this letter we will assume you are not participating in the event and your space may be given to someone on our waiting list.
We would like to wish everyone the best of luck, good selling, and for those coming in from out of town HAVE A SAFE TRIP!
Copyright © 2020 Carolina Shows, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.