PREMIER FINE ART & CRAFT FESTIVALS
PREMIER FINE ART & CRAFT FESTIVALS
"Christmas Made in the South”
November 19, 20 & 21, 2021
Savannah Convention Center
We would like to welcome everyone to the 32nd annual "Christmas Made in the South" at the Savannah Convention Center.
The following are miscellaneous items pertaining to this event:
1. The Savannah Convention Center is located directly across the river from historic Savannah; exit International Blvd. off Hwy. 17. For those coming in from out of town exit I-16 east to Savannah off I-95, take Hwy. 17 across the river and follow the directions to the Convention Center. The physical address is One International Drive, Savannah, GA 31402. In case of an emergency, the number at the convention center is 912.447.4000. For additional information, please visit our website at www.madeinthesouthshows.com.
2. Setup will be on Thursday, November 18th from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm. Due to limitations in the bay area and expansion at the Convention Center, exhibitors are strongly encouraged to load in from lot 7 close to the loading bay area. Convention Center security will be directing traffic into and out of the loading bay areas. Please follow their instructions and be patient. The registration desk will be located at the front of the exhibit hall. Be sure to bring your own means of transporting your merchandise as there will be no floats available at this facility. Show hours are Friday 10-6, Saturday 10-6, and Sunday 11-5. Exhibitors will be allowed entrance two hours before the show opens on Friday and an hour and a half before opening on Saturday and Sunday. Breakdown must not begin before 5:00 p.m. on Sunday. Exhibitors will not be allowed in the loading bay until they have completely broken down their booths. Once your booth is broken down a Carolina Shows representative will give you a pass to enter the loading bay. Convention Center Security will also be directing traffic in the bay on load out.
3. IMPORTANT: As a reminder for those needing electricity you must register before the show at the Convention Center's website at www.savtcc.com. If you do not have access to the internet, please call the Savannah Convention Center directly at 912.447.4000. Anyone who does not pay for electricity in advance will incur a $30.00 price increase plus tax.
4. After unloading and during the show all vehicles must park away from the loading bay area in the gravel / sand lot 7. Also, during the show, it is very important that all exhibitor vehicles be parked in the sand / gravel lot to make room for our customers! RV's must be self-contained and park on the right-hand side of the parking lot. Drop offs must also be parked in this same area, the side closest to the loading bays in the packed sand lot. All exhibitors must park in this lot during the show to make room for additional customer parking.
5. For those needing lodging our host facility will be the Wingate by Wyndham. This facility is located at I-95, Exit 104 at the airport. This is approximately 15 minutes from the Trade & Convention Center. Our contracted rates at the Wingate by Wyndham are $95.00 per night for single/double occupancy. For reservations call 912-544-1180. Be sure to indicate you are affiliated with Carolina Shows, Inc. or “Christmas Made in the South” when making reservations. All reservations must be confirmed by October 15, 2021 to obtain this rate.
6. IMPORTANT: Bring enough of your work for the entire show. If you sell out, you will need to stay for the remainder of the show.
7. Each exhibitor will be required to collect the Georgia 7% sales tax and mail to the Georgia Department of Revenue. The forms for filing the sales tax will be given to you at registration.
8. Each exhibitor is allotted 3 exhibitor badges for entrance into the show and may be picked up at the registration desk. Additional badges are available for $4.00 each or complimentary tickets for $4.00. Be sure to WRITE YOUR NAME on your badge.
9. Hostesses will be available to relieve those who are alone and need to take a break, however, breaks must be limited to 10 minutes. Please sign up at the registration desk on setup day if you will need this service.
10. IMPORTANT: No kits, imports, or craft supplies are allowed. Only items handcrafted by you and listed on your application are acceptable. Misrepresentation of these rules can result in the closing of an exhibitor’s booth without recourse or refund and will not be considered for participation in future Carolina Shows, Inc. events.
11. IMPORTANT: Please stay within your space. This includes chairs, tables, props, etc. Items in the aisles will be removed or put back into your space. Eight-foot sides are encouraged. Tables must be covered to the floor and your display must look attractive from all sides. Exhibitors are encouraged to decorate their booth in some fashion in keeping with the Christmas theme! (i.e. lights, ribbons, trees, etc.).
12. NOTE: Show balances are due 60 days prior to the show. If you have an outstanding balance, we have enclosed an invoice. If we have not received your final payment within 10 days of receipt of this letter, we will assume you are not participating in this event and your space may be given to someone on our waiting list.
We would like to wish everyone the best of luck, good selling, and for those coming in from out of town HAVE A SAFE TRIP!
Copyright © 2020 Carolina Shows, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.